Mexico City, Federal District

On departure, changed my flight times so couldn't make my connection and had to spend the night in Mexico City, missed my transportation the night before so then had to pay extra for new transportation.On the return, also changed the flight times, not once but twice.

Sent me an email confirmation saying my connection was now leaving at 6:30 but issued me a boarding pass showing 5:30.

When I asked about it, was assured the email is correct and the flight leaves at 6:30.I get to Mexico City only to be told that the flight left at 5:30 and they have put me on a flight at 7:30.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Aeromexico Airlines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Aeromexico Airlines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aeromexico Airlines and aeromexico airlines flight for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Aeromexico Airlines?

Comments