3.0
Quality of Food

My 2 children and I flew from Mexico City to Vancouver on January 3, 2018, flight 696. We were diverted first to Seattle and then to Calgary because of fog in Vancouver.

After a lot of confusion and an extra 5 hours on the plane we were told to wait in a line to be rebooked to Vancouver by AeroMexico agents in Calgary. We stood in line for another 2 hours and the agents then circulated telling us we could book out own flights and that AeroMexico would reimburse us. The agent, Jose De Andrade, gave us his email address and assured us we would be reimbursed. I emailed him and he directed me to the complaints dept.

The AeroMexico complaints dept offered me $100!!!! I paid $1200 for 3 tickets from Calgary to Vancouver!!!! They said they needed to hear from the agent, Jose De Andrade.

Mr. Andrade hasn't responded to my calls or emails.

Review about: Aeromexico Airlines Flight Booking.

I liked: In-flight personnel.

I didn't like: No accountability, Being completely disrespected then lied to, Customer service.

Comments

Also.. the fog problem only affected the aeromexico flight. 3 other flights landed in Vancouver while we were waiting 4 hours in the plane in Seattle.

We were on the same flight and are having the same problem. The offered us nothing!